a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Thursday, December 01, 2005

freaky....

Freaky coincidence of the week… I was enjoying the delights of Peterborough on Tuesday night, well actually I was seeing the inside of the Holiday Inn but let’s not digress…. And walking to my room a young man kindly opened the door in the corridor…and who do I see? Andy Newman of Sagga fame! How freaky, how obscure… how ace!!! He declined the offer of a meal together having brought his own food – he is experienced in the culinary disasters that make up their room service. Me, I ordered a jacket potato that had seen better days, with salad that had been left to wither for at least 24 hours before being ceremoniuously dumped in the plate. Mmmmm.
So we had a drink and put the world to rights, confused Mad who called me on my mobile and when I said “guess who I’m with” thought it was Fraser who’s back in the country this week.
What a nice surprise!

No comments: