a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Friday, October 14, 2005

ouch

must have slept funny last night as my neck is killing me and I am walking about like I have a broom handle up my a**e. ouch.

good job I'm working from home as driving wouldn't be much fun and I'd just get the piss taken out of me anyway. Problem is I actually have LOADS of work to do, otherwise I could lie on the sofa, watch Trisha and feel sorry for myself. Still, at least it's friday and oooooh, I get to go wedding dress shopping tomorrow, haven't done that for .... mmm.... at least 6 months! Still, hopefully I won't be in the middle of splitting up with my bloke this time, it doesn't really put you in the best frame of mind, (at least I hope I'm not in the middle of splitting up with my bloke.... perhaps I should never count my chickens......)

No comments: