a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

ouch

my arse, my arse, it's killing me.....

but a great weekend in all. Good friday night out with Paul. nice food and company and accidentally drunk too much. oh well

sat was lovely and sunny and we cycled nearly 26miles to Caerphilly castle and had a really good laugh. I got off a few times and walked but didn't make a total idiot of myslef, plus I even had the guts on a few occasions to really fly down the hills with no nervous braking. saw a snake, discussed shotgun weddings, pre-marriage guidance and structurally engineered bras for the more endowed lady.

Sat night BBQ was tops but I was knackered

sunday drove home, cleaned house, had sunday lunch, lay in the park, dragged mysef from sunbathing to drive to Bedford. met 12 polish guys in an irish pub. Just your average sunday evening really......

No comments: