a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Sunday, February 27, 2005

I'm back!!!

wow, what a great trip, I had a brilliant time, really enjoyed the experience, the country is wonderful, the people fantiastic and the sights were breathtaking. I'll tell more when I have the energy, maybe attempt to bore you with photos too at some point. Got back yesterday pm, had 2 glasses of red wine which, when added to 2 weeks of teetotalism (darn muslim countries!), dehidration, early start and long journey, meant I had pretty much passed out at 8.30pm. rock on.
Absence deffo makes the heart grow fonder so have attached msyelf like superglue to dave since my return, which was pretty handy as he was able to help me fix the flood in my bathroom/kitchen this morning on my return home. Damn toilet still bust, water flooded through ceiling and into kitchen. Paint peeling off walls and very damp floor. Insurace claim afoot. :-(

So back to real world tomorrow, to finish my 2.5 weeks of notice, assuming my new employer hasn't seen the light and rescinded their offer!!!

No comments: