a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

peace restored..

my hormones have returned to a normal level, the world breathes a sigh of relief. Spent a fab weekend relaxing with an old uni friend in London. Went to greenwich on a boat on the Thames and went to see Hero at the cinema which, despite my usual aversion to all things subtitled, I actually enjoyed a lot. The scenery was amazing, as were the fight scenes, although I didn't really warm to the characters, but this might be due to the subtitles. I'm told it was nowhere near as good as Crouching Tiger which I have on video and just haven't got round to watching so had better do so soon.

But enough culture I say, off to see Wimbledon at some point this week.... Paul Bettany....mmmmm..theres a ginger bloke for me to drool over, add him to the (small) list of sexy ginger men - which currently only exists of 1 other, Eric Stoltz (in his Memphis Belle/Some Kind of Wonderful stage rather than Mask or Pulp Fiction I hasten to add.....)

Ah the ginger gene is calling for reproduction.....

No comments: