a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Monday, October 11, 2004

ouch...

I woke up this morning and wondered if, during my deep slumber, some devious dwarves had played tug of war, using my arms as the rope. I had no idea quite how forcefully I was holding onto the steering wheel of the go-kart yesterday until I tried to raise my hand at 7am to turn off my alarm and found I couldn’t. It’s agony. I can hardly move my hands to type this.

But at least I had fun I guess, although Mrs Hardy owes me a drink for unceremoniously ramming me into the tyres on the semi-finals. Her reinforcement of the “women driver” stereotype at that moment will no doubt have suffragettes spinning in their graves for the rest of the week. Although I’m just bitter as she beat me overall – revenge will be mine next year…..


No comments: