a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Monday, September 13, 2004

Mondays

Had a groovy, relaxed and otherwise enjoyable weekend. No camping, no ducks, no bombing up and down the motorway.. good fun! Been converted to curries recently so partook in a tikka masala - not helping the weightwatchers plan but hell, who cares. Had a bad migrane Thurs night that kind of stuck around until Saturday morning, bit like a bad hangover or brain ache - hence taking it easy. Picked blackberries and ent on a bit of a wander on Sat afternoon, naturally ending in a pub. Went to see The Terminal on Sat night which was really pleasant. If I decided to pull it to pieces I probably could in terms of concept but as a piece of entertainment it went down really well. Tom Hanks was excellent, and luckily there wasn't too much of that Zeta-Jones woman!
Yesterday I moved my house about, actually cleaning behind cupboards and also moved my computer upstairs, so now I write my blog listening to Radio 5's interview with Paul Bettany about hisnew film Wimbledon - yum can't wait, not only is a damn fine looking bloke, but he's ginger too!!!
Fimally, watched Goodfellas last night on DVD, one of those films I have meant to watch for ages but neer got around to. Loved it.

No comments: