a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

since my last post I have...

  • eaten too much
  • seen Shrek 2 (v good, love the movie references, esp Titanic and Mission Impossible)
  • eaten too much
  • had friends from USA over
  • got completely and hopelessly Lost in Translation
  • suffered banoffee pie torture
  • laughed my socks off at the array of goodies with my mate in Ann Summers
  • eaten too much
  • Bought lots of clothes that are a size smaller than I used to wear
  • eaten and drank too much
  • Been to a nightclub 2 nights in a row and realised I'm too old to do that any more
  • Cried for no apparent reason
  • Laughed for many reasons
  • eaten a curry - yum (never thought I'd say that)
  • fallen out with my cats for bringing in a live bird, getting bored and leaving it to crap all over my living room
  • made up with my cats coz I love them
  • saw the bit in The Italian Job where spiderman appears (yes rob I accept it does happen, I will stop taking the piss now)
  • had a good chat with Fraser on the phone and told him we miss him
  • ... oh and eaten WAY too much

No comments: