a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Saturday, June 20, 2009

not an easy week by any stretch of the imagination. Lovely weekend last weekend with great weather and the chance to catch up with family and friends in our lovely sun trap garden. But then it was back to work on Monday with the doom and gloom of redundancies and the massive workload associated with that.
Not helped by a last minute demand to fly to to another country for a meeting, and a deeply unpleasant conversation which led me to consider resigning. Luckily (unfortunately) my up-duffed situation prevents that option so I was forced to calm down (after losing the plot with my ever-patient husband) and get on with life. In the middle of all this was a fun (if late) evening out watching Russell Howard in Brum.
It's now 4am on saturday and I am awake and shattered. so shattered I can't sleep which isn't ideal as I have a neeeeeeed for more sleep and have a wedding to go to in 10 hours. hey ho

1 comment:

pilgrimchick said...

I hope the wedding is enjoyable enough to make up for the recent challenges that have popped up.