a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

 

It's Emma's hen night in a couple of weeks. I made my friends do it therefore the pleasure is passed on! This ones in Cardiff, which is fine, Quad-biking, which is also fine; comedy club in evening; again, fine. NOT fine is the "famous women" fancy dress theme. For goodness sake, the ladies I will be joining that evening score an average size 8. I'll double that size and add on some more for good measure. Whilst they can look cute and sexy dressed as Lara Croft and Wonder Woman, I'll be leaning towards Barbara Cartland or Vicky Pollard (or the only gay in the village).

Anyway, after a bit of harrumphing I went with the positive attitude approach and decided to go in feet first and ordered one of these!

It arrived yesterday, Paul nearly wet himself with laughter when I tried it on.

Should make for a fun night (please note I don't intend to wear it quad-biking....)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: