a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Sunday, November 23, 2008

In Chiang Mai

It's lovely and warm here and the hotel is really sweet. We've spenmt a lot of time these past 2 days sleeping, both due to jet lag and also becuase we're both under the weather. The flight over wasn't too bad although I fewlt sorry for the people areound us as we were coughing and sneezing our way throught the 10 hours. My nose has finally stopped dripping but I've lsot my voice in usual style. Give's me an excuse to make Paul do all arrangements (not that I usually need one).

Yesterday we did the Wat tour, there are 300 plus Wat's in Chiang Mai, we made it to about 6 before giving up ("Wat-eva"). Then we went up a mountain (in a taxi noit walking) to see a bit temple.

Last night we wandered round the night market and avoided buying stuff, today so far I have stroked tigers and checked out orchids.

So far so good!!!!

No comments: