a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

work is more pants that I have ever known it, but am hanging in there by my (very well-bitten) fingernails.

The good part of life is I am reading a fascinating book about the Vietnam War which is SO readable yet to informative too. Plus went to see the Bourne Ultimatum this evening and thoroughly enjoyed it, apart from feeling a little car sick in the car chase sequence. this sobbly camera thing can go a little too far.

Last weekend was a quiet affair, with shop avoidance tactics sucessful on the Saturday but failing abysmally on the Sunday, when I succumbed to the lure of a LBD - which I have now told Paul requires him to take me out to a posh restaurant to justify the expense. women's logic eh!

No comments: